Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday potty training

Just to spare everyone the play by play attempts today, this is the gist of it.... she likes to sit on the potty but NOTHING happens! So I have officially given up and decided to wait awhile. She did look really cute wearing her big girl panties. She likes wearing pull ups too. Nevertheless, we did have a wonderful day today. We visited Pawpaw at work, bought some outdoor toys, took 2 walks and played outside a lot. Laine loved blowing bubbles with Keat. I took the floorboard out of the Cozy Coupe and she has been pushing herself backward around in the driveway. Putter loves that we are spending time outside lately. The weather is warm enough that we can enjoy it. Of course, it finally warmed up right when the pollen started falling and everything is covered in yellow dust. We walked to Edgewood Creamery for the grand opening and enjoyed some ice cream. Laine and I shared a scoop of rocky road. Laine has never really been into playing with pots and pans but today she decided to play hide and seek in the cabinet, which meant that she pulled pots out of the cabinet.
Something funny yet very ironic happened to Keat today. He listened to a webinar about backing up his computer files yesterday for over an hour. I never have to worry about backing up my files because it is taken care of for me by UAB but Keat needs to be more vigilant about it. Well, we had a discussion about where he should back up his files and boom, his computer died! Luckily his friend helped him recover everything but the computer did not survive. It lasted 4 years so I guess that was pretty good. He ordered a new Dell laptop today and it is going to be awesome. He was glad to finally get a laptop with wireless internet. I'm glad that he won't use mine anymore. Here he is making the order.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You did such a great job though working with Laine. I am sure it will go a long way towards getting it done in the end. You might have noticed that I didn't leave the dress - it's a long boring story but basically I forgot... I am a deadbeat these days!