Monday, April 14, 2008
18 month check up
Laine had her 18 month check up this morning. She weighed 26 lbs and is still 31 1/2 inches long. Heavier and not any taller. I don't know how that is really possible becuase she looks taller and skinnier. She is still wheezing so she will have to use the inhaler again and start taking zyrtec. We are going to have her allergy tested soon but don't know when yet. I'm sure that will be a painful day but hopefully we can figure out what she's allergic to and remedy the situation. Other than that, Dr. Gilbert said she is very advanced. I counted and I think she is saying up to 40 words. She only had 2 vaccines today. She was very concerned about the bandaid boo boos and showed them to her teacher when she got back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment