Saturday, April 5, 2008
Severe Weather Day
Friday, while I was shopping at Brookwood Mall during my lunch break, Canterbury called to say they were closing early due to severe weather. It was sprinkling when I went into the mall but I had no idea how bad it was going to get. So I picked up Laine and went back to my office because all my stuff was there. Oddly enough, all my coworkers were gone and I couuldn't reach Megan down the hall from me. Then the tornado siren went off and we were stuck in the office building. Keat called and said not to leave the office. We stayed for about and hour and a half. The rain stopped temporarily and I checked the weather online. At that point Laine had sufficiently destroyed my office and crushed goldfish in the carpet. I tried to clean it up the best I could but the cleaning lady is not going to be happy when she opens my door on Monday morning. I was getting concerned because Laine used the last diaper and we had little food there so I decided to make a mad dash home. It rained pretty hard on Friday but luckily we didn't have any damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment