We have been trying to get Laine back on Central Time. Tuesday night she went to bed at 8:30 PM and I had to wake her up on Wednesday morning to take her to school. Last night she went to bed at 8:20 PM and woke up at 7:15 am this morning, but tonight she went to bed by 8 PM. Hallelujah! I need time to decompress in the evening after she goes to bed and it was wearing me out for her to stay up late, especially after we didn't sleep very well the entire time we were in Montana. Sleeping upright, slightly bent forward on the plane hurt my back so much that I think I need to be put in traction to go back to normal. Laine is back to her normal routine at school, which I was really worried about because she was really off in Montana. She didn't really eat and would take naps late in the afternoon, which is probably why she had such a hard time going to bed at night. She was very excited to see her friends and teachers this week. She talked about her boyfriend, Jake, constantly on our trip.
On the school front, I got 3 signatures today and will get the remaining ones tomorrow to get the form turned in on time. Hopefully all will go as planned. I had a major meltdown after one committee member didn't seem like he was going to sign the form today. He eventually did and we are still trying to work out his issue with my proposal.
Tomorrow night Keat and I are going to Art on the Rocks at the Birmingham Museum of Art with Megan and Mark. Then Laine and I are going to Atlanta on Saturday for Claire's 4th birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment