Sunday, August 10, 2008

The trip home

So we have had a nice time in Montana. It was great to see our entire family and celebrate Erik and Tricia getting married. Laine did amazingly well until last night when she had enough of us keeping her up 2-3 hours past her normal bedtime. The time zone change has really confused her and us. She cried for 2 hours last night because she was so tired, but today she took a long nap. I called today to see if I could change our flight tomorrow to earlier, only to be told by United that our reservation had been cancelled. I complained and we got our $150 vouchers. We are going to fly stand by tomorrow morning at 7 am. Let's pray it works out and we get back home sooner rather than later.

Future note to self- never fly United airlines. I will not stray from my beloved Southwest Airlines again.

UPDATE: We arrived at the airport at 5:30 am but the flight was overbooked so we are not flying until 3:30 pm.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, Allison! I am so sorry to hear of all of the airlines troubles, however I am so happy for Erik and Tricia! The pics are beautiful! :)