Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekly Update

I have been so busy lately and exhausted that I haven't had time to post. Finally on Friday around lunch I got an email that my IRB approval was ready to be picked up. So I rushed over to get it and dropped it off at the Grad School. I was so happy. On Saturday I was able to add/drop the credits that I needed to make the whole drawn out process finally over! I was so relieved. On Friday night I went to a big consignment sale at the Zamora Temple. I was looking for a twin bed for Laine or a double BOB stroller but no luck. Laine spent some time with Gramma while I was at the sale.

I had big plans for Saturday that included going to the Farmer's Market to get a watermelon that I was craving but Tropical Storm FAy changed our plans. It rained all day Saturday so my other plan to go to the pool all day was ruined too. Instead we went to breakfast at Dimitri's and then stayed inside all day. We were pretty bored. Keat went to a wedding last night while Laine and I played. I didn't feel very good yesterday so I decided to stay home but Keat brought me some wedding cake.

Today was a much better day. We went to church, playgroup and dinner at Keat's parent's house. We are looking forward to going to the beach on Friday.

No comments: