Sunday, September 7, 2008
Football Season is Here
So it officially started last weekend while we were at the beach, but we got to go to our first 2008 college football game on Saturday. Laine spent the night with Gramma and Pawpaw on Friday because Keat and I left early on Saturday to drive to Auburn. We had a good time even though it was really hot and were in the sun the entire time. During the 3rd quarter, I decided that I was too hot and walked to the new student union across the street from the stadium. The game seemed to be under control and Keat came over after the 3rd quarter. We decided to go ahead and walk back to the car and were exactly in between 2 buildings when it started pouring rain. I was wearing white pants and Keat was wearing a white shirt so you can imagine we were wanting to find shelter from the downpour. We stood under a walkway with a bunch of other people until the rain passed. As we walked back to the car, we stopped in front of Samford Hall and took this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment