Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Furminator

So I finally was so disgusted with Putter's constant shedding that I took him to Creative Dog Training & Wellness Center to be furminated. I met an employee at a booth last weekend who told me about the furminator and how helpful it is on golden retrievers so I decided to try it out. I took Putter yesterday and the verdict is still out on whether it worked. It did seem like there was less hair this morning but the real test will be what I find when I get home today. Putter has never been a fluffy golden and now at 4 1/2 he is shedding constantly. It is out of control. I vaccumed the one room that has carpet 5 times over the weekend.

UPDATE: I think it is working. Putter is shedding less now. He actually looks a lot skinnier.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My suggestion to that problem is a Maltese with a gas card.