
So I don't want to say the "terrible 2's" have begun because I think that has such a bad connotation, but I will say the "tantrum 2's" have begun already. It started on Friday when Keat and I took Laine to Portrait Innovations to take her 2 year old pictures. She was excited to be there until we went to take her picture and she started crying and became uncooperative. I am surprised we even got any good shots of her. I am going to wait til her birthday to post the pictures.
Saturday she had a good day with Gramma and PawPaw. No reported tantrums.
Yesterday she wore this ugly purple bib, red boots and her smocked dress to church. Today she had a complete meltdown tantrum this morning before we left the house for 45 minutes. She wanted to wear 5 bibs at the same time and I eventually made her take them off, which is when the tantrum started. After she calmed down, she opened her dresser drawers, put on a too small green t shirt and pulled out my high heels. I had to force her to put shorts and her shoes on. I eventually got her to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment