Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Laine


Hard to believe that Laine is 2 years old today. She had a great day. We got up early and ate breakfast at Dimitri's. Then Keat and I took her to school. I came back home to clean before I picked up my mom at the airport. After we had lunch and made a Target run, we went to Canterbury to take cupcakes to her class. SURPRISE, Laine's Aunt Amy was already there! She flew in mid day and my mother in law picked her up. Then we all came home, played and ate mexican food for dinner. It has been a long day. We took lots of pictures but I probably won't post them til the end of the weekend. Keat, Laine, Putter and I are all very glad that Nana and Aunt Amy came to visit us.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I still remember getting the call that you were in labor on my way to the office - I was so excited for sweet Laine to make her debut! Hard to believe she is 2 years old already - she is PRECIOUS! :)

Libby and Mike said...

What a nice surprise! I talked to Amy several times this week and she didn't even sill her beans to me she was making the visit!!! How fun!

Allison said...

My sister, Amy, came to visit. Although I would have enjoyed a visit from Amy Kay too.