So many things have been going on lately that I haven't officially posted all the October birthdays yet. I have sent cards, called and talked to each birthday recipient though.
The month started off with Emily and the big 30 on the 1st, followed by her lovely husband, Brad and the big 30 on the 4th. They had a big party for themselves in Austin and had a lot of fun (so I hear). Then came Laine's 2nd birthday on October 10th. Sarah and my brother, Erik, celebrate their birthday on the same day- October 14th. Sarah turned 30, Erik turned 28! Then rounding out the 30th birthdays came Jennie on October 22nd. She flew to Austin for the weekend. I'm sure they celebrated in style but I haven't heard yet. Then most importantly, my grandmother, Alice Mae Kaeding turned 75 on October 25th! She is brand new to the internet and viewing my blog so I thought I would tell her Happy Birthday. I'm sure she is more embarassed by me telling her age.
No comments:
Post a Comment