Thursday, October 16, 2008

The patient

Laine did extremely well today with the surgery. She only had to have the tube in her right ear replaced. Dr. Shirley cleaned around the left tube and didn't have to replace it. He said she should be able to hear a lot better now. We have been playing at home, listening to music and using the potty every 10 minutes. A couple of successes but mostly messes.


Keat filmed her running around the table to her favorite CD while I was at water aerobics. She yells "sing" when she wants a new song played. She spent the entire day without pants on, which makes potty training a lot easier. At one point I had the music too loud and couldn't hear her yelling at me. When I finally heard her she was in the bathroom cleaning up her mess with a hand towel because she couldn't get her pants off and had an accident. I felt so bad because she had made it to the bathroom.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like that cd, what is the name and artist of it? I think Kennedy would enjoy hearing them from that cd then my voice.

Allison said...

My neighbor made it for her. I think it is just a collection of children's Christian music.