I have had a good trip to Tampa/ Clearwater Beach, Florida this week. I didn't bring the camera with me because I didn't want to torment everyone else not taking a Fall beach trip. The conference itself wasn't all that great, but I did do some good networking for future jobs. My friend, Julie, was there. She was a trainee on the same NCI fellowship that I am on now a few years ago and now is a post doctoral fellow at Case Western Reserve in Cleveland, Ohio. She was trying to get me to move there, hum, no thanks. Too cold. I walked on the beach, picked up shells, sat by the pool and read a book, ate lots of room service and watched TV by myself! Ahh, very nice. This is my last trip by myself before I become the mother of 2! It was nice to get away but I missed Laine and Keat. Laine is so cute to talk to on the phone now. I can't wait to see her in a few hours.
Now it's back to work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment