
We bought a new car today. We've been working on this for about a week now but I wanted to wait til we actually picked it up. We traded in the Highlander at Limbaugh Toyota and bought the Tahoe used. We got a great deal. I have really enjoyed the Highlander but 2 adults, 2 kids in carseats and an 85 lb dog were not going to fit in it. We knew we were going to need a bigger SUV and last week I found the Tahoe for sale at Limbaugh. It has tan leather interior, 3 rows, and a DVD player. I'm very excited about it.
3 comments:
Love it, that is exactly what I told David I wanted for our next car.
Love it, that is exactly what I told David I wanted for our next car.
Love it, that is exactly what I told David I wanted for our next car.
Post a Comment