Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday


On Saturday we went to Sara Campbell's 2nd birthday party, where Laine enjoyed a cupcake. This is usually her favorite time of year because of all the birthday parties we go to and eat cake. Then she spent the night with Gramma and Pawpaw so that Keat and I could go to an engagement party for Hannah and Stephen. After church on Sunday Laine started having some tummy problems. She woke up from a nap with a fever so she stayed home yesterday from school. She continued to have tummy problems all day on Monday and during the night. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to go to the zoo today like we had planned. But she was fine today and we enjoyed the zoo for 2 hours- past lunch and into nap time. She wanted to ride the train more than once so I told her we could come back another time. This was the first visit to the zoo where she actually ran to each exhibit to see the animals. She loved the giraffes.

On another note I had my regular OB check up this morning as well. Dr. Barron said I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of my due date. I measured 1 week ahead with Laine and she arrived 4 1/2 weeks early. We will see. Luckily I have only gained 9 lbs so far this pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I had already gained at least 15 lbs at this point with Laine.

No comments: