Monday, December 8, 2008
28 weeks
I went for my 28 week OB appointment today. Everything was fine. I'm measuring just a week ahead now. We suspect Davis is breech but we won't worry about that until later. I finally had a big weight gain- 6 lbs. I go back at the end of the month and then every 2 weeks. I also passed my sugar test today!!! Yeah. I failed the first sugar test with Laine so I was very glad I don't have to go back for the 3 hour test. I got the green light to take my allergy meds again and I got a referral for physical therapy. I tried to wait as long as possible to go back to the physical therapist since my insurance only pays for 20 visits. I had been going to water aerobics twice a week but it is just too cold now to get in the pool. Darn herniated disc drives me nuts sometimes. I don't want to have surgery so I have found ways to make my back stronger and manage the problem without pain meds over the past 4 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Allison, that is great about your sugar level! It is looking more and more like Davis will be trying to make February is birthday month!
Glad everything is okay!
Luv you, kathy
Post a Comment