Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Potty training

We are officially potty training Laine again. Her teachers wanted to start in November but we needed to wait til after our driving trip to Texas. I had to tell her several times to go in her diaper when she said she needed to use the potty. I realized that she is really ready on Sunday. She went to the church service with us and started yelling 45 minutes into it that she needed a "diaper change." She continued to yell "diaper change" and got out a diaper, wipes and layed down on the floor. Unfortunately we were stuck in the middle of the row so I couldn't get out until everyone got up to take communion.

The plan now is that she is wearing pull ups during the day and attempting to go every 30 minutes. We have a timer at home and one at school. She was successful once yesterday. Another boy in her class is also potty training and is on the same schedule. Stay tuned to see how it goes this week.

No comments: