Friday, December 5, 2008

Latest Funny Things

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Laine really has emerged from the terrible 2's and is going to stay in her current happy, funny stage forever! That's not to say she doesn't occasionally throw herself down on the ground when she doesn't get her way but it doesn't last long.

A few examples of funny things she says or does lately.

1. Learned how to cross her legs "indian style" while sitting on the floor. She then proclaims "I did it!"

2. Puts lotion on her baby doll. Also asks me to moisturize her legs by putting her leg out for me and saying she needs "baby lotion."

3. Added "first" to her new phrase "I did it." I guess there is some sort of competition in her class to do things first.

4. Insists on turning the Christmas tree lights off every tree in the house before she goes to bed. Occasionally kisses the tree goodnight.

No comments: