I had a check up this morning and I'm measuring at 32 weeks now, which is right on track. Davis' head and feet are down with his tush up high. Is he making some kind of statement? I told Dr. Barron that I feel like he is going to fall out at any moment and she reassured me that is not physically possible.
We have all of our baby items back from the Doroughs now. They are cleaned and ready for use. Laine wants to "go for a ride" in the swing. We keep telling her it's for a baby, not a big girl. She says "yes, Davis." Still not sure if she really understands but she likes reading her Big Sister book.
UPDATE: I might be an idiot because I realized that I am actually 33 weeks, so I guess I'm measuring a little behind. Regardless Dr. Barron didn't seem concerned. I had to ask her what my measurement was and she told me. I'm good on my weight gain so far. Total- 21 lbs. Even if I gain a pound a week for the remaining time, I would be under 30 lbs, which is my goal.
1 comment:
Good to see you this morning! Next week is OK for me for lunch. Let's see if we can make it work. Hang in there! It's all about the jumping through the hoops...you can do it!
Post a Comment