has come to an end. Not in quite the way that I expected. I did not get the job that I interviewed for over the past 2 weeks. I was upset about it on Friday but since then I have done a lot of reflection. I think this is just God's way of making me slow down, which is really hard for me to do. I already have enough to do working on my dissertation. Data collection is finally moving forward and I am actively working on finding a faculty position at UAB when I graduate. In the meantime, I am going to focus on my growing family. I also ask for prayers for Keat as he continues to search for a new career.
1 comment:
Allison, please know that we are all lifting you and your family up in prayer. Good luck with all of the data collection and research on your dissertation, and most importantly, please take care of yourself! You are VERY loved by so many, and we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers as you are well on your way to becoming Dr. Litton!
Post a Comment