Thursday, January 8, 2009

The big girl bed


At last, the latest additions to the big girl bed. The stool from Gramma and Pawpaw, the Penny owl from Aunt Kat and the bed skirt and tube pillow from Nana. She still doesn't sleep under the covers, we just fold them down every night. She just curls up in her large Little Giraffe blanket that she calls her "big night night." She also has a "little night night" as well that she sleeps with every night. She sweats a lot so I think that's why she doesn't want to get under the covers.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So cute! Hoot, hoot!

Brooke said...

I was looking at the PBkids catalogue yesterday and discovered you have bought the Brooke collection for Laine! Nothing was ever named after me/available with my name on it when I was little. Should've been born a few decades later...