Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hook Em Horns


This is an older picture of Laine in her Texas cheerleader uniform, but I forgot to dress her appropriately on Monday in anticipation of the Fiesta Bowl. Maybe that's why Texas struggled against Ohio State. Luckily the Longhorns pulled off a win in the last 16 seconds. I've always been a Longhorn fan and one thing I've learned is that they are a second half team, never count them out. I wasn't that worried but I kept my Texas sweatshirt on until the end of the game to be sure. It's the only Texas Longhorn clothing that fits me right now.

Luckily this outfit has been passed on to another future Longhorn in Texas, Blakeley Miller. And Laine already has a 3 T uniform to wear now from Aunt Kathy.

1 comment:

Sarah and Brant said...

She looks so cute in it!! Thanks again for the adorable hand-me-down!!