Saturday, January 3, 2009

When it rains......

and are trapped inside all day we have to find things to do. I worked on New Year's Eve and had a job interview. I think it went well. I will hear next week. On New Year's Day we stayed inside and watched college football all day even though it was beautiful outside (but cold). Big mistake because now it has rained every day since. Gross weather which meant that we played in Laine's new playroom a lot. She cooked for us in her kitchen. Putter seemed less excited about having to play along. Laine even gave him his own plate, cup and utensils.

Then I painted our toenails. Laine's look better than mine but I did the best I could given I'm 8 months pregnant and can't really reach my feet anymore. I'll just have to scrub the excess polish off my skin in the shower.

No comments: