Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yum, Delicious


Tonight at dinner Laine told me "good supper, Mommy" followed by "this is delicious!" It's so nice to have my daughter appreciate the food I cook. She was enjoying her corn on the cob and then she held it in her mouth when Keat took the picture. Notice her out of control hair- true Gangstad fashion. I have tried recently to fix her hair in different ways to keep it out of her face but it always ends up like this. She doesn't have bangs but it looks like she does with her hair falling down. Somehow her teachers at school are able to pull her hair back very tight. No clue as to how they do it. The funny part is that they put the pony tail on the side of her head swept from the opposite side. I've taken pictures of it because it is so funny but it's hard to tell how ridiculous it really is in the pictures.

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is growing up so fast! Just precious! :)

You have always been a wonderful cook, Allison! I am not surprised she loves your food!

Oodles of love! Miss you!

Brooke said...

I always had the side ponytail when I was growing up. So 80s!