Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Practicing Happy Birthday


Laine is getting the birthday party ready for her brother. We plan to have a party at the hospital with cupcakes, balloons and party hats (of course). She insisted that we practice with the party hats tonight.

Few answers to Amy's comments.
1. Yes, Keat was wearing a yellow party hat too.
2. She dressed herself in the Chi Omega shirt as her pajamas tonight.

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE. IT.

Not sure which part I liked best...
- Laine saying Davis
- seeing you all wearing birtday party hats (including the baby doll, and I am ssuming Keat, too)
- The music montage of ABC's with a smooth transition into Happy Birthday!

Her pronunciation is so wonderful - she is so smart and darling!

Oh, and I love that she loves her Chi O shirt so much! :)

Libby and Mike said...

that video made mike and i laugh so hard! she is darling! good luck with the arrival of davis, i think Laine will be a great big sister!