This morning while I was cleaning up breakfast, I heard Davis screaming in the other room. I ran into the living room to discover that Laine had picked him up from the bouncy seat and was squeezing him with both her arms around his back. I had just told her that I needed to change his diaper before we left to take her to school. When I came back I asked her what are you doing? She told me, "I change him." The funny part was that she couldn't really stand up because he was too heavy, she was just sort of kneeling while holding him in a bear hug.
On another note, I went to a breastfeeding support group through Brookwood Hospital today. The nice part is there is a lactation consultant there every week and a scale. So I went to weigh Davis. He was 8 lbs, 8 oz. He is still doing great and sleeps well at night. I am very blessed. My heart went out to the other women at the group who are having so many problems right now. I am so much more relaxed this time around, which I think makes a huge difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment