Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Craziness
The past few days have been crazy. Laine is having a hard time with the time change. She didn't go to bed until 9 PM on Monday night. The past two nights she went to bed at 8 PM. Davis is having a 2 week growth spurt and is wanting to eat every 2 hours during the day. It's exhausting. I also think he's having a reaction to something I'm eating. He's been spitting up too. Today I didn't eat or drink milk, caffeine or chocolate. Yikes! The exact things I need right now to help me function. Laine never had a reaction to anything I ate and I nursed her for a year. I knew it was too good to be true to happen again. So it seems to have helped today but he's still very hungry. Or as Laine would say, "a hungry little man." She also calls him Buddy and Bud in addition to Little Man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment