
It's amazing how quickly I have lost all 25 lbs of my pregnancy weight gain. I would still like to lose a few more pounds but I'm not worrying about it right now because Laine is my new weight loss plan. It's called the chubby toddler eats all your food plan.
This is how it works. I'm eating dinner and get up to check on Davis. When I get back to the table, Laine has moved over to my chair and is eating my food. Last night she ate the rest of my food and then said it was my turn. Normally I would then eat some ice cream after she goes to bed but now I can't eat dairy. So I think the chubby toddler plan is going to help me shed some more weight.
2 comments:
I'm gonna have to find me a toddler to help me shed the some 40lbs I am supposed to gain with twins!! HEHEH!
Blakeley!
Post a Comment