
We finally had a better night last night. Davis slept for 3 hour stretches and went back to sleep easily (finally!). I really think dairy is the culprit in his tummy problems. He definitely is having reflux, which is made worse by the dairy. I thought he was just hungry all the time but I think maybe it was a reaction to milk. I tested caffeine yesterday and no reaction (thank goodness). I also started giving him gas relief drops after he ate and he has done better. I took him to the Brookwood group today to weigh him and clearly he is still growing. He weighed 9 lbs, 8 oz! I even had to move up the straps in the infant car seat already.
Laine is still having problems going to bed at night. It takes us a long time to get her to get into bed and then she cries for us to come in there after she's already in bed. The routine usually starts by us reading books in the living room. Hopefully the time change shock will be over soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment