Friday, April 24, 2009

Cold Turkey day 2


Here are Davis and Laine this morning. Laine wore the same green leggings (I had washed them) with this dress to school today. After yesterday's good day of potty training, I was sure there would be accidents today. And I was right. Laine had an accident both times she went to the playground at school. Hopefully she will learn that she needs to stop what she's doing to tell her teachers that she needs to use the bathroom (even when she's on the playground). We played in the baby pool when we got home. Davis wore a 6 month size outfit today with his new sandals. He is wearing his pjs in the picture above.

Tomorrow we begin day 3 of quiting pull ups cold turkey.

Click here to view all the pictures

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the picture of them holding hands! Too cute!