Laine dressed herself this morning. It is our attempt to get her completely potty trained (let her wear whatever she wants). I sent her to school wearing big girl panties. I tried to tell her that wearing a dress might be easier to use the bathroom during the day but she insisted on wearing those green leggings with pink chicks on them and her ABC shirt. At least she was color coordinating with her red bow. Notice the shoes on the wrong feet.
Stay tuned to see how it goes...
Quiting pull ups cold turkey today went pretty well. Laine was still in the same outfit when I picked her up this afternoon. No accidents at school. Her teachers were so proud of her. She even stayed dry during nap. Once we got home she had a few accidents but we just kept trying (one on a walk). At one point she asked to put a pull up on, but I refused so she walked around naked for 30 minutes until she asked to put panties back on. No pull ups tomorrow.
1 comment:
Good luck! I know what you are going through! I am currently potty training 2 of my students ( a 4 and a 5 year old) and feel like I am living in the bathroom right now! We are taking them every 30 minutes and giving them lots of fluids. We are having success with one and it is such a good feeling!
Boy can we throw a potty party!!!
Post a Comment