

How could this cute little baby cause me so much grief? Davis is sleeping great at night once he gets to bed but he's still crying because of the reflux. At least we are pretty sure that's what the problem is. I took him back to Dr. Gilbert this morning and now we are starting him on another medicine in addition to the Prilosec to see if that helps. I've also started putting him in the crib instead of the bassinet. I think he really likes it because he can move around.
He weighed 11 lbs, 7 oz at the doctor's office. He's still sleeping a good 7-8 hours at night but has problems going to bed because of his tummy. We tested having Laine and Davis sleep in the same room but that ended miserably in the middle of the night with them both awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment