Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What do a wetsuit and professional pictures have in common?



I mailed them both at the UPS store this morning. My sister in law, Tricia, accidentally shipped her wetsuit to me instead. She is training for a triathalon so I needed to mail it back to her quickly. I also mailed Davis and Laine's cute Easter pictures to my family too. I already included them in the birth announcement but the scanned pictures don't look as good as the originals.

In other news, Davis slept through the night! He slept from 10:30 pm til 6 am. Of course, most of that time was on the couch with Keat. He is still having bad reflux and is very fidgety and unhappy before he goes to bed. We started him on prilosec on Monday but I haven't seen an improvement yet. I was having a hard time calming him down last night so Keat got up with him. I woke up at 4 am to realize that I hadn't heard Davis and found them both asleep on the couch. Hopefully his tummy will feel better soon and he continues to sleep well at night.

1 comment:

Libby and Mike said...

So jealous he slept through the night. The closest we are getting is 4 hours but my pediatrician told us 1 more week and let him cry out a feeding, he was 11 lb 1 oz last week. I can't wait to have a good night's sleep, he is 10 weeks this Wednesday!