Sunday, June 14, 2009
If all diapers were created equal....
.... I wouldn't be spending time and money on different brands. Before I became a mother, I never even thought about diapers or that they could differ in quality or price. Well, there is a huge difference between brands, prices and even stores. Laine wore a specific kind of diaper (Pampers Baby Dry) til she was 2 because they were absorbent. She hated to be wet. Then she also had to wear a Huggies Overnight diaper at night because she would overflow the regular diaper. Ok, so fast forward to Davis. I think most parents would agree that Pampers Swaddlers are by far the best diaper for infants. It only goes up to size 2, now Davis is wearing size 3. I'm having a hard time finding a diaper that fits him well. I'm tired of being peed and pooped on (and that's not because the diaper is open). Once I find the diaper that works, I will be hunting the store with the best price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Costco has huggies and sam's has pampers cruisers...not sure if that helps or not! Pricewise, better than grocery, but not sure how they compare when you add coupons. Anything is better than Babies R Us, though.
I think Huggies Snug n Dry is the front runner now. Thanks for the tip about Costco. We have a membership there and they have the world's greatest wipes there too. And I somehow have tons of Huggies coupons.
Post a Comment