Friday, July 24, 2009

Davis is 5 months old


We had Davis's picture taken while we were in Austin. Even though his eyes were really hurting him, we managed to get a few good ones. (I'm unsure as to why this picture scanned like this, I will keep working on it.)


He is still sleeping great. He goes to bed at 8 PM and I usually have to wake him at 7 am. I would let him sleep longer but we need to get our day going. He is finally napping well during the day and enjoying some yummy rice cereal (ha!). This past month he was able to switch from eating every 2 hours during the day to every 3 hours. This is so wonderful. It makes it so much easier to get out and do things.

He started using the Rainforest exersaucer jumper. He really likes it and so does Laine, who turns on the music every time he's in it.

He has started blowing bubbles and makes other weird squealing noises. We can also get him laughing really hard. It sounds so cute.

No comments: