So this saga started on Wednesday when I took Putter to the groomer. He was scheduled for his yearly furmination treatment and bath. That morning Keat realized he had some hot spots too. So after I picked him up at the groomer, I took him to the vet. He suggested that Putter start coming to him for weekly baths and biweekly allergy shots. Putter already gets a monthly bath and allergy shots. He said he would give me a deal to come to them instead of the separate groomer. Hopefully that will help. He is also taking Benadryl.
I left my office early on Thursday because I was feeling queasy. I decided to go to the grocery store and then Canterbury called to say Laine had a 103 fever. Later that night Keat and Davis had fevers too. Coughs and runny noses started on Friday.
Laine woke up with a bloody nose on Sunday morning. Coughs, runny noses and low grade fevers persist. Davis is better though and I never got sick. Tomorrow Laine and Keat are going to the doctor.
The sad part is that we missed going to James's 1st birthday party. Laine was so excited about it. My back is hurting from taking care of my 4 babies. Of course, not as bad as I'm sure Uncle Joe's and Suzanne's backs are hurting. Hopefully they will both get some relief soon.
1 comment:
Joe says thanks for thinking of him and that he's glad his is only bad discs instead of twins. HEe HEE
Post a Comment