of flu in our house. And quite possibly we spread it through Canterbury too. The doctor suspects swine but they are no longer sending samples to the state health department and CDC to confirm. Since we waited for 5 days to go to the doctor, there isn't really anything we can do but let it run its course. Laine will probably be home the rest of the week. I hope she and Keat are feeling better soon so we can go to Atlanta for Claire's birthday party this weekend. I told her that she is going to home school tomorrow and we planned our day (inside).
Over the course of the past 5 days, we have officially watched every show on the Noggin channel. We also have done a lot of arts and crafts.
1 comment:
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that everyone is sick, and I hate the possibility that it could be swine flu. Hope everyone turns the corner really soon!
Oodles of love!
Post a Comment