So what do you do when your child normally goes to school everyday and now she's quarantined? Well, I decided to bring school to her. This is what we did today. She still had a fever at 6 am but felt pretty good all day.
8:30 am Laine arrived at home school after I picked up some donuts for breakfast. She was dressed when I got back from the store. She insisted on wearing shoes.
9- 9:30 am Made puppets while Davis napped
9:30 -10 am Morning centers were blocks, legos and puzzles
10 am Davis woke up and ate while Laine watched Veggie Tales
11 am Picnic lunch in the den
12 pm- 2:30 pm nap
2:30 pm snack
3pm- 4pm arts n crafts
4pm watched Tinkerbell, mostly ran around
5:30pm Dinner, play with Davis and Daddy
6:15pm Bath, books
7:30pm Bed
We were limited by rain with our activities. Hopefully they will have a good night and she will feel better tomorrow.
Pictures from the quarantine
1 comment:
Love it! Very structured! My kind of day!
Post a Comment