Sunday, September 20, 2009

Haircuts and such


This is my favorite picture of Laine and Davis, especially since it was taken after two funny stories. Keat started his class on Saturday to reinstate his teaching certificate so I had both kids all day to myself. They were so sweet, which was a little shocking considering it rained all day (ie. we were trapped inside). I did take them to the grocery store at 8:30 am in the rain. That wasn't fun but we survived. It's so nice that they can both ride in the shopping cart. Anyway, back to the picture. I was cleaning the bath tub yesterday when Laine brought me scissors. She said she gave Davis a haircut! I started laughing in an almost scared kind of way. I asked her to show me what she did. Davis was in the exersaucer. She said she cut his hair and pointed to the top of his head. Luckily I can't tell that she really cut any significant portions. They were child proof scissors and hard to use on paper so maybe they couldn't cut hair. Thank goodness the mohawk is still intact. His mohawk is quite messy now but I miss it if I brush the hair down instead.

Later Davis and Laine were playing on the bed. Laine called me into the room to show me her pillow snowman (this is pretty common each night). I found Davis at the bottom of the snowman. He seemed to think it was fun. I took this picture after I pulled the pillows off him. He was just laughing hysterically. Yes, that is drool all over his chin. No teeth, just lots of drool.

No comments: