
This sweet little bubbe is enjoying school now in his 3rd week. The first week he didn't nap at all. The second week he started taking 30 minute cat naps and then today he finally took a 2 hour nap! He was so happy and smiley when I picked him up before we ate dinner and then changed rooms at Canterbury.

Randomly Laine has decided that she and Davis need to coordinate their outfits everyday. She wants him to wear the same color outfit that she's wearing. Keat is leaving at 7 am everyday so I am taking them to school every morning. I try to prepare as much as I can at night for the next day so I started letting Laine pick out her outfit and she also picks out Davis's outfit as well. It's so cute. In the above picture they were both wearing blue until we tried on Davis's new church outfit.
1 comment:
Very cute!!!
Post a Comment