Saying this has been an exhausting week is an understatement. After hosting the best 3 year old birthday party of the year I got a bad cold. The kind where you are so drugged up on cold medicine that you shouldn't be driving a motorized vehicle. Unfortunately I didn't have time to rest or be chaueffered around town.
Laine had her 3 year old check up on Thursday. Davis went too and got a weight check to refill a prescription. He weighs a whooping 20 lbs! Even though Laine only had to have one vaccine, it was pretty traumatic. She was not happy with the nurse. She weighed 34 lbs and is 36 inches tall. She passed all her tests too.
Keat started his new job on Thursday as well. He is enjoying it and even walked to Edgewood on Friday.
Drumroll please......my dissertation is turned in..!!!!! Ahh, now I have to rearrange my powerpoint slides and have the final public defense on October 30th. It will be over soon.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment