Monday, January 25, 2010

Countdown to 1


It's even harder to believe that Davis will be 1 in a short month. I haven't finalized his birthday party plans yet but it is tentatively set for Saturday, Feb 27th. No new words this past month but he is moving around everywhere. Hopefully he is over his ear infection problems. He is very amused by everything that Laine does lately. I love to hear him laugh and I admit that I sometimes tickle him just to hear him chuckle. He's weighing in at a hefty 23 lbs. I look forward to him walking so I don't have to carry him so much. He's pretty much only eating table food, except for jar baby fruit. It's a texture thing, not that he can't pick it up to eat it. He loves all and any food, especially if he sees Laine eating something. Good thing she's not a picky eater because that would be bad.

Lots of activities related to work for me and Keat, which has kept us busy. I have been trying to think of what Davis needs/ wants for his birthday. And he really doesn't need anything because we were good about keeping toys gender neutral with Laine and kept everything in good condition. Poor guy, he doesn't get anything new especially when his birthday is shortly after Christmas. I did, however, manage to come up with a few things that both he and Laine could enjoy and created a list on Target.com. Because let's face it, Laine will overpower him and take it anyway. Maybe he needs a stick to swat at her!

1 comment:

Shana Mozisek said...

Allison,

Your family is BEAUTIFUL!! I loved reading your blog! Saving it to my favorites so I can come and check it regularly. :)

Love,

Shana