Monday, February 15, 2010

I moved!

.... to a new office and changed departments to the Division of Preventive Medicine. There is a long story that goes along with it, but it seems rather unimportant now. The point is that last week my dear friend, LaKisha, helped work some magic so that my paperwork in our HR system would finalize... I got paid, finally got a employee ID and legal parking. Keat helped moved the last of my old office to the new location this morning. The only problem is that my desktop computer is still being held hostage by the IT folks. So luckily I have a laptop with wireless. That bad news is that I have seriously downgraded in office furniture and set up. I had an ideal situation before so this is sort of sad. The move will be good in the long run for me professionally and I hope to spruce it up over the next month.

No comments: