Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kid updates

I decided I needed to post an update on what the kids are doing and saying lately.

Davis has become quite the chatterbox. He says mama, dada, lala, putt putt, sadie (the neighbor's dog), popsicle, cracker, cheese, milk, grandpa, nana, pawpaw, andy, baby, bye bye, abbey, ball, book, butterfly and NO! I'm sure there are other words, but the most recent is no and he is starting to say it a lot. Thanks to Gramma for teaching him while we were in Auburn for Matt and Haley's wedding.

Davis is running now. It is so cute. It's more like wogging (walking and jogging) quickly. He moves his right arm back and forth while he's wogging.

He hates to be clean. I didn't understand his hatred of the bath tub until we were at the beach. I thought he didn't like being wet, but really he wants to be dirty and doesn't want to be cleaned off or water on his face. He also prefers to be naked. We battle with him everyday to put clothes on.

We also found out that he has a girlfriend at school named May. Today is her birthday. She has a fraternal twin sister too. Yum, cupcakes to celebrate.

Davis is still climbing on everything and is becoming very physical when it comes to playing with Laine. He will try to push her off a riding toy in the yard when he wants it. I found him sitting on top of her this morning on the couch. She was lying on her tummy, screaming and he was happy as could be sitting on top of her back.


Laine's head is healing just fine. She still wears a band aid over it most days for sun protection til we can start applying sunscreen in a few weeks. Her new teacher, Ms. Catherine, takes pictures of the class and post a link to them for the parents to view. This was from last Friday's water play.

Laine wants to exercise with us lately. She is so funny trying to do our P90x videos. Mostly she just jumps around and stretches.

No comments: