Several weeks ago we heard some animal running around in our attic. We heard it at night running around over our bedrooms. We didn't have time to deal with it before we went to the beach so after we got back we called Critter Control. The guy said it was probably rats. He set traps and charges us $200 for inspecting the problem. He also informed us that it would be $40 per animal to remove them even for non target animals caught in the traps. Laine told the guy "I heard reindeer on the roof." He laughed and said he would catch them. I spent several sleepless nights on the couch because I couldn't stop thinking about huge rats with big teeth and tails running around above my head. Keat intensified his yard clean up efforts and extended them to the roof and arbor area of the back deck in hopes of deterring any animals from taking up residence in the attic. So this morning when I let Putter out to go to the bathroom we discovered a trap that had previously been on the roof down in the backyard with 2 juvenile racoons in it. They will be relocated by Critter Control today. Hopefully our problem is solved.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Our attic friends
Several weeks ago we heard some animal running around in our attic. We heard it at night running around over our bedrooms. We didn't have time to deal with it before we went to the beach so after we got back we called Critter Control. The guy said it was probably rats. He set traps and charges us $200 for inspecting the problem. He also informed us that it would be $40 per animal to remove them even for non target animals caught in the traps. Laine told the guy "I heard reindeer on the roof." He laughed and said he would catch them. I spent several sleepless nights on the couch because I couldn't stop thinking about huge rats with big teeth and tails running around above my head. Keat intensified his yard clean up efforts and extended them to the roof and arbor area of the back deck in hopes of deterring any animals from taking up residence in the attic. So this morning when I let Putter out to go to the bathroom we discovered a trap that had previously been on the roof down in the backyard with 2 juvenile racoons in it. They will be relocated by Critter Control today. Hopefully our problem is solved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment