I volunteered for Stop Hunger Now at our church. We packed 142,500 meals in one day to be sent to school children in Honduras. It was so much fun. Check it out www.stophungernow.org
Davis moved to a bigger big boy bed (aka twin bed). He is finally sleeping in it. WHOOOO! We all feel a lot better now with more sleep each day. He makes a "nest" with his pillows and stuffed animals. I'm not even worrying about a headboard (poor 2nd kid) because I didn't know how well this would work. Maybe when he can prove to us that he's in it for good. (by the way, Sam's Club had great deals on mattress sets)

Baseball is about to be in full swing now for Keat. Games start next week, dependent on our crazy weather of course. In the past month Keat and Laine have been to several Homewood basketball games. She loves wearing her cheerleader uniform and enjoys her special time with just her daddy.
Birthday, birthday, birthday (and parties). Uncle Joe's birthday is Feb 2 and Papa John Kaeding's birthday is Feb 9. We have also been to 2 kid birthday parties already this month and we have several more in the next few weeks. Laine's friend, Sophia, had a Snow White birthday party. They are wishing on a penny in the picture.

I am cruising around in a red rental car now. I was in a car accident on Friday. I'm okay now but pretty sore and stiff all weekend. I don't know how long I will have the rental while the Camry is being fixed but the kids love it. The kids are more excited about their new car seats than anything else. We indulged Laine and got her a pink Graco Nautilus. The rental car has a sun roof and they always want me to open it. We plan to enjoy it while the weather is nice. No sun roof when the temps drop back to 20 next week.
2 comments:
Allison, how are you feeling? I hope better and are not to stiff. I've wanted to call but know you are so busy with the kids and stuff. Just know I've been thinking of you and hope you are okay!
Luv ya kathy
Allison, I am so sorry to hear you were in a car accident, but so glad that you and everyone are okay! Miss you!
Post a Comment