Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



We hope you had a love and hugs kind of day. I tried 5 times to get their new bug flashlights in the picture but it didn't really work out. (this was the best one) FYI- Davis did not wear those pants to school. He had on khaki pants but he spilled juice on them so he had to change into the extra pair (too short and did not match his shirt). Oh well, this always happens on days when we go somewhere after school or when he gets his picture taken. At least he's wearing pants. If he had it his way he would wear just a shirt, diaper, and shoes. After school we went into a children's store to look for something for his upcoming birthday. As I was asking the saleslady a question, he started yelling loudly, "Mommy, I poo poo." He kept announcing it as we walked out.

Unrelated to the post, when I was uploading the pictures, I found this one on the camera. Obviously Laine had been snapping some pictures of her own. Pictured left to right; Penny, Joy and Peggy

No comments: