Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bath time


It's been awhile since I posted bath tub pictures. I let Laine basically do anything she wants in the tub except throw water on me. She stands up, walks around and plays with her tub toys. Gramma taught her how to count to 3 and have her toys jump off the side. This is what it sounds like "uh, two, uh, jump!" She has so much fun playing in the tub. She usually refuses to get out until all the water has drained out. Then after her bath, she drinks her milk, brushes her teeth, uses the inhaler and then we read several books before she goes to bed.
Don't you just love the mauve and maroon tile in the bathroom? Some houses in Edgewood have better 1940's tile but we have a strange tile color combo.
I bought this book for Keat for Father's Day. I have been thinking about what we could do for Laine to teach her bible stories and I saw this book. It's a book for Fathers and Daughters. Keat reads Laine a story every night. We did this for a few nights and now Laine picks the book from the bookcase and gives it to Keat. So cute to see her to do this.

No comments: