After lunch we came home so that Laine could take a nap. After her nap we went to Chandler York's 1st birthday party. Laine got soaking wet in the water table with Cooper. She loved playing with all her friends. And Chandler has a big dog, which Laine followed around feeding.
Then we came home to grab an over night bag and we were off to Gramma's house. She spent the night for the 5th Saturday in a row. I am so grateful. I went to dinner with Brooks, Megan and baby Shepard at Jackson's. Afterwards, we went to Brooks' house to watch Juno. This morning I picked Laine up and we went to sunday school and church. I had to lead the sunday school lesson by myself since Keat was still out of town. It went well though. A friend's 2 year old niece was diagnosed with leukemia last week so we spent a lot of time talking about it. Keat was home when we got home from church. Keat and I worked in the yard while Laine took her nap this afternoon. Then we went to our neighborhood playgroup for dinner. We had a good time playing with our friends again. We are all tired from all our activities.
This week is a busy week. I will be working on my proposal, getting ready for my defense on July 24. My niece is coming to visit this week and we plan on going to the zoo on Friday.
And we are in the process of planning 2 trips to the beach in the fall. We hope to go to Gulf Shores over Labor Day weekend. Then I hope Laine and Keat will get to come with me to Clearwater Beach, Florida at the end of October while I am at a conference. In the meantime, we are looking forward to Erik and Tricia's wedding 5 weeks from now in Bozeman, Montana.
No comments:
Post a Comment