Happy Birthday to Keat. We went to breakfast this morning to celebrate and we are having a party on Saturday night. He is such a wonderful husband, father and friend. I am so proud of him. He is even going to his first Church Council meeting on his birthday tonight. He was recently nominated and accepted to serve on Canterbury's Church Council and the Board of Trustees for the North Alabama United Methodist Church Conference. If you ever want to check out what he's doing, look at his website
Keat Litton.

Laine giving her Daddy a birthday kiss at breakfast.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Keat!
I will second what Allison said - you are a wonderful Daddy to sweet Laine - you can tell that she is a daddy's girl! You are a wonderful husband to Allison - I have enjoyed getting to know you, and seeing you all grow as a couple. And, you are a GREAT friend!
Now, can you guys PLEASE move to Texas???
Post a Comment